- WHAT DOES THE NEW GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION CONSIST OF?
The General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) is a new European standard regulating the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the circulation of these data. All European companies and any legal persons with business in European Union territory must comply with this new protection scheme.
This is a very significant step forward in citizens’ rights.
- HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
We collect your personal data from the moment you request information about our products or services, or because you wish to be our client, or because you already have a professional relationship with us.
- WHO IS THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CATITAL STRATEGIES PARTNERS, A.V., S.A., (hereinafter “CAPITAL STRATEGIES”) whose business address is P° de Castellana, 178 – 3° I – 28046 · Madrid, and email address is email@example.com
- WHO IS THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER AND HOW MAY HE BE CONTACTED?
The Data Protection Officer is the person responsible for protecting fundamental rights in matters of data protection and for supervising compliance with the data protection regulations within the company. You can contact CAPITAL STRATEGIES’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE OBTAIN?
The personal data of yours that we process are those strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes related to CAPITAL STRATEGIES’s business activities.
You shall be informed of each processing of the data that will be collected from you and may always request information in relation to them.
- WHY DO WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CAPITAL STRATEGIES has the obligation to collect your personal data in order to fulfil your request for information on our products or services, and in the event we formalise a contract for any of them. Should you not provide these data, this may prevent or delay fulfilling our obligations.
Specifically, we process your personal data for:
– Processing of purchase or sale orders of bonds on the different markets and investment funds and other financial products we market.
– Financial advice
– Settlement of the transactions and deposit of positions.
– Information to different public and regulatory bodies.
– Commercial information on services and products.
CAPITAL STRATEGIES could develop client profiles in relation to its products.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The appropriate technical, physical, legal and organisational measures to comply with the Regulations shall be taken to protect your personal data. We shall always work to improve the security of your personal data with innovation and continual work. Thus, for example:
We limit access to your personal data to the staff that are strictly necessary.
We encode the data during transfer and storage.
We constantly check that the databases are not vulnerable.
We make backup copies.
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
Generally speaking, we retain the personal data of the interested party for only as long as the purpose they have been collected for is maintained; i.e., to provide the service and comply with our statutory obligations.
When no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, we shall maintain any data that may be necessary blocked during the terms established in order to comply with our statutory or regulatory obligations and/or protect our rights and to respond to any issues related to their processing, up to a maximum of 10 years in general due to the obligations related to money laundering.
Once the statutory terms have elapsed, the personal data shall be deleted by adopting the appropriate security measures that shall ensure the total destruction of the data.
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
The communication of your personal data means that they shall be shared and/or that the following third parties may access them:
– Offices and branches of CAPITAL STRATEGIES (https://www.capitalstrategies.es/en/contact/)
– Our regulatory institutions and public bodies.
– Professional consultants.
– Third-party service providers, such as those related to computer systems, support and hosting, document management and registration and other third-party providers, as well as outsourcers that help us to carry out our business.
We may share your personal data with third parties whenever necessary to provide the services you are entitled to or for the purposes described in this Data Protection Policy. Likewise, we may share with other institutions outside the company, as we are interested in providing the best service possible, working to improve our product portfolio, remaining competitive and informing you of and providing you access to tools to analyse the information on the securities markets.
Lastly, we inform you that the banks we transfer data to in order to effect payment transactions may be obliged to provide information on the transaction to the authorities and official bodies of other countries to fight against the financing of terrorism and organised crime and for the prevention of money laundering.
- WHAT YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR DATA ARE AND YOUR RIGHT TO FILE CLAIMS BEFORE THE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY.
On its website, the Spanish Data Protection Agency has published what your rights are and how you can exercise them.
To consult the page, just click on the following link: www.aepd.es
Furthermore, so you can exercise your rights, CAPITAL STRATEGIES has created the email account email@example.com which will be linked to the people responsible.
Capital Strategies Partners A.V., S.A.